Best House Sale of the Week + Where to Ice Skate
Hello, West Village! Catch up with each other to start this day on an informed note. Here is everything that is happening in the city today.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
A little sun, then clouds. High: 42 Low: 36.
Here are the best stories in West Village today:
- West Village building liquidation highlights record Thanksgiving week (Crain’s New York company)
- Your Guide to Outdoor Ice Skating in New York (Gothamist)
- Iconic West Village Theater Announces Holiday Show Series (West Village Patch)
- Holiday meals in New York are back to ‘normal’, say restaurateurs (News Journal)
- Don’t redirect East Side and West Side together or Chinatown and Lower East Side separately, locals say (The village sun)
- Celebrate Hanukkah in New York City with these menorah lighting ceremonies and celebrations (6 square feet)
Today’s West Village Daily is brought to you by our friends at Ring, the home security company. Ring does more than just doorbells: discover their full line of smart home products at Ring.com. And thank you ring for helping to shake up local news in West Village!
- The high line: âCelebrate #GivingTuesday early by donating today! Your donation will go 3 times further, helping to support and maintain the park for everyone to enjoy. Donate via Facebook by tapping the donate button below , or visit https://bit.ly/3D5cnS7 make a present…” (Facebook)
- The high line: “A beautiful evening on the High Line with” Fuente de Lagrimas (Fountain of Tears) “by Guillermo Galindo, 2014 – 2016. As part of #TheMusicalBrain, a High Line commission. On display from April 2021 to March 2022 . ð·: IG user lattegoy # rainbow “(Facebook)
- The high line: “#GivingTuesday is tomorrow! Help us complete our $ 100,000 Matchmaking Challenge by registering before midnight November 30th. Plus, each new member receives a limited edition bag. Visit https://bit.ly/3d0A9E6 become a member ! : Rowa Lee “(Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
- Collective by At the Venue (POP-UP Shop) – Celebration of an Asian business collective! (Visit the website)
- SuperReal – Stop Scrolling, Start Experimenting! – 45 MINUTES TO RAISE YOUR SPIRIT IN NYC! Immersive art! (Visit the website)
- Seth Therapy Eric Thompson – New York Psychotherapy Services (Visit the website)
- Add your business here
- Let’s have fun: a free weekly comedy show (December 1)
- Special comedy recording !! – Nick Hopping (December 3)
- The Western Wind: The Light Returns: Happy Holiday Music (December 4)
- Color and Space collective art exhibition (December 5)
- Menorah Lighting (December 5)
- Happy Time Apocalypse (December 5)
- Montclair School of Real Estate Classes IN PERSON or ONLINE (December 6)
- Big Apple Circus is NOW OPEN in New York! (December 12)
- Success Academy Hudson Yards Elementary School Prospective Family – Virtual Information Session / Tour (December 14)
- Add your event
Please follow and stay informed! I’ll see you soon. If you like these newsletters, consider inviting some of your friends and neighbors to read them. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Gus Saltonstall
About me: Hi Patch readers! I’m a Patch reporter covering the Manhattan neighborhoods of West Village, Upper West Side, and Washington Heights / Inwood. If you like my writing, please subscribe to Patch newsletters. Graduated from Dickinson College. Born and raised on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. Send your advice to [email protected]
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming West Village Daily? Contact me at [email protected]