Nordstrom’s flagship in New York and beyond gears up for the holiday season with events, offers and more
With the holiday season fast approaching, this year Nordstrom provides the backdrop for new nostalgia and holiday memories.
From gifts, holiday apparel and decor to festive in-store and online events, Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack are the one-stop holiday shopping destination to keep customers happy and shopping easy and even fun!
Online customers can join in the holiday festivities through the Nordstrom Holiday Gift Center. Gift categories take the stress out of finding the right gift for everyone on your list. Nordstrom also provides free giveaway help – expert-trained stylists and salespeople in the US and Canada who curated gift and outfit-inspired looks, and the ability to chat with a stylist on Nordstrom.com , to schedule a virtual appointment or to visit in store to outsource your gifts and your purchases.
Nordstrom can also help in-store and online customers deliver their gifts with a special touch by providing gift wrapping, free gift boxes or festive gift wrapping for $5 on Nordstrom purchases and free personalization on Father’s Day bags. Christmas. For shipped orders, customers can add a free gift message, purchase a $5 DIY gift box kit, have their item wrapped or placed in a reusable cloth gift bag for $5 or bring their item to Nordstrom for have it gift wrapped for a fee. All holiday gift wrap and gift boxes are 100% recyclable.
Customers can take advantage of many holiday and event shopping features throughout the season:
- Starting Nov. 4, in-store customers will be able to visit Gift Stations featuring a special selection of merchandise across all categories, including men’s, women’s, home, beauty and more, offering gifts to go.
- Through January 9, at select Nordstrom stores, [email protected] is helping customers find unexpected gifts at all price points, with products from global manufacturers, artisan deals and aesthetically perfect gifts curated by Shannon Maldonado from YOWIE, Nicole Berrie from Bonberi, Caroline from Merci Milo Rodrigues and more.
- Nordstrom Rack is bringing customers deals, more savings, and more top brand freebies all season long.
- Customers can make it festive at home with Nordstrom’s Home Holiday Shop, a wide assortment of holiday-themed decorations, from tree ornaments and accessories to kitchen entertainment collections and textiles.
- Balsam Hill Tree Lots, running now through the end of December, showcase the realism and craftsmanship of artificial Christmas trees.
- October 27, Eat, Drink and Be Merry features celebrity interior designer Mikel Welch and Nordstrom fashion editor Kate Bellman discuss their favorite pieces to complete a holiday tablescape and check out the recipes directly from our Nordstrom chefs.
- On November 15, Deck The Halls with Dan Pelosi, influencer Dan Pelosi will showcase tree pruning, whip up festive snacks, and share gift picks to celebrate the season.
- Style Stories with Kate: Holiday Edition will take place on November 18 and December 16. Nordstrom Fashion Editor Kate Bellman will share her style tips for the holidays.
- Merry Sips & Bites – On weekdays, November 25 through December 23, guests can enjoy treats and seasonal specialties at Nordstrom restaurants.
- Holiday Breakfast, December 3-17, features holiday-inspired breakfast, kids’ activities and music, Santa can even make surprise appearances!
- Customers can email Santa and track their letters, or drop a handwritten letter in stores to receive a personalized response from November 25.
- Nordstrom is providing a pre-recorded video of personalized greetings from Santa, tickets are $20 with videos delivered Dec. 21.
Nordstrom’s seven-level New York flagship will unveil its holiday decorations on November 11. They will also welcome the arrival of Santa Claus in New York on November 25 and will offer performances, photo ops and activities at the Santa Claus House located on Lower Level Two.
Nordstrom NYC is also partnering with the historic Wollman Ice Skating Rink in Central Park from November 1 through December 1 with holiday activations, free skate days for Title 1 students, surprise giveaways, plus a lounge relaxation in a tent for ticket and Suite buyers! For details, call (212) 295-2000.
Nordstrom NYC also gives back by selling personalized Santa bags and donating $1 from each sale to Good+Foundation, with a minimum donation of $10,000 and supporting Operation Warm and Big Brothers Big Sisters of America and Canada.